SRCDS Steam group

Tutorial: How to setup a TF2 server
What a very informative guide on how to setup your onw TF2 server, gonna try this one.

our site
ok. i love this guide and. it seems very helpful and all but. i can't get anything to work. just nothing. if someone could like do it for. me or something than that . would be so greatly appreciated. i am trying to get a private server so me . and my friends can train for our competitive tf2 matches next year. (didn't sign up this year due to missing . the signups) ya so if anyone . would be willing to like skype . me or like teamspeak and we will see that . it i would be soo happy. i may be willing to pay but idk. it has to work and you have to be . able to do maintenance on it if it fails. ya so please add me on steam as H2-0zeno. thank you for your time .

thanks for your quick reply Big Grin ill try that .
it seems to have a hard tut xD
but ill try
thanks mate .

pinkie
EDIT 1: it didnt work, it just randomly crashes and does stuff wrong, i have downloaded the server . but i dont know what to do next, nothing seem to work. not even logging on :C anyways . im looking forward for another solution!

I've never set one . of these up before, so hopefully this isn't a dumb question.
Is there a cfg setting for disabling/enabling additional content in the game. For example guns people have earnt/bought.
For our regular games we want people to have access to all . their gear, but for our tournament we want an even playing field . with only default gear available.

pinkie.

Beck I got the same result . as ComBum. I've ensured all the paths in my install batch are correct. I then ran the command in a command prompt so I could see what was . happening instead of it just closing on completion. It says . the "HLDS installation is up to date", however it also lists all the game . options for installation and "tf" isn't in the list.

I've never . set one of these up before, so hopefully this isn't a dumb question .
Is there a cfg setting for disabling/enabling additional content in the game. For example guns people have earnt/bought?
For our regular games we want people . to have access to all their gear, but for our tournament we want an even playing field . with only default gear available.

ok, i love this guide and it seems very helpful and all but i can't get anything to work. just nothing. if someone could like do it for me or something than that would be so greatly . appreciated. i am trying to get a private server so me and my friends can . train for our competitive tf2 matches next year (didn't sign up this year due to missing the signups) ya so if anyone would be willing . to like skype me or like teamspeak it i would be soo happy. i may be willing to pay but idk. it has to work and you have to be able to do maintenance on it if it fails. ya so please add me on steam . as H2-0zeno. thank you for your time