09-28-2011, 11:23 AM
They made an update!
Quote:An update to the Half-Life 1 dedicated server has been released. This update applies to Counter-Strike 1.6, Condition Zero, Team Fortress Classing, Half-Life Deathmatch, Day of Defeat, Opposing Force, Ricochet and Death match classic.
The update is optional but contains exploit fixes so it is highly recommended.
This release is setting public the beta we have been running recently, the changes that have accrued since the last public release are:
- Added sv_logsecret support
- Added sv_filetransfermaxsize to limit the size of a file the game server will try to send to a client
- Added halflife.wad and xeon.wad to the not allowed to download to a client list
- Increased max heapsize of 128mbyte for the dedicated server, default to 40mb still
- Added sv_allow_dlfile, if set to 1 and sv_downloadurl is set still allow local downloads
- changed motd_write to only work if the process is running an active server and the command is from the console
- prevented several client redirection exploits when connecting to a server
- Changed "Non-sprite set to glow!\n" debug console output to be dev only
- Implemented new crash reporting system, now with Linux support.