SRCDS Steam group

Friends Can't Join My Dedicated Server (Connection Failed error)
BASIC INFO
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4570 CPU@ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
Ram: 8GB
Game(s): Garrys Mod
Admin Mods: ULX

Okay, so i was following a tutorial to set up a Garrys Mod dedicated server, and all was going well. My friends had issues connecting and got the connection failed after 4 retries error. I played around with ports and launch options and eventually got it to work. I don't remember playing around with anything. but now they get the same error again. How can i fix this and play with my friends?

Included:

My .bat when launched
My .bat opened in notebook
My Ports
My Gmod Launch settings

Any help is appreciated, thank you so much

Attached Files
.png   bat1.PNG (Size: 41.43 KB / Downloads: 0)
.png   bat2.PNG (Size: 11.76 KB / Downloads: 0)
.png   note.PNG (Size: 12.36 KB / Downloads: 0)
.png   gmod launch.PNG (Size: 5.31 KB / Downloads: 0)
.png   port.PNG (Size: 13.7 KB / Downloads: 0)
First, check your firewalls and similar programs that could be blocking the connection, second, check your connectivity or Network Address Translation (NAT). NAT adds security to the network by keeping the private IP addresses hidden from the outside world. There are three NAT types to describe your connectivity to other players over the Internet:

Open NAT - This means that your gaming console has the ability to connect to anyone’s games, host games, and other users will be able to find and connect to the game you are hosting.

Moderate NAT - This means that your connectivity to other players is neither limited nor open. You will be able to connect to other players but some functions will be limited.

Strict NAT - This means that you have limited connectivity with other players and players who have Strict or Moderate NAT will not be able to join your gaming session.
(11-04-2020, 02:32 AM)Max44 Wrote:  First, check your firewalls and similar programs that could be blocking the connection, second, check your connectivity or Network Address Translation (NAT). NAT adds security to the network by keeping the private IP addresses hidden from the outside world. There are three NAT types to describe your connectivity to other players over the Internet:

Open NAT - This means that your gaming console has the ability to connect to anyone’s games, host games, and other users will be able to find and connect to the game you are hosting.

Moderate NAT - This means that your connectivity to other players is neither limited nor open. You will be able to connect to other players but some functions will be limited.

Strict NAT - This means that you have limited connectivity with other players and players who have Strict or Moderate NAT will not be able to join your gaming session.

Thank you for this advice. It help me in my current situation. Pro Oxnard Concrete
Cold was the steel of my axe to grind bass guitar lessons