SRCDS Steam group

css server logs
well, ive tryed everywhere, and maybe my searching skillz are not as good as i thought they were. but anyway here is what i need. how can i get the server to put the logs in a different folder OTHER than logs? for what i mean, i would like to have them goto another dir that will be reachable by ftp. please dont ask. its linux, whatever. lol. anywhoo the server is on the admin root, so i would like the logs to goto somewhere else accessable by another user, so having the logs saved elsewhere would be grrrrreat! ive tried to add logaddress_add bla bla with localhost info and such, but that dont work.

any ideas?

like logpath or something really simple that im missing?
could you sym link the log directory?
United Strike Marine Corps
USMC-CO| θ (theta)
ok maybe we didnt do that, i am looking into it
is this like an echo feature, well like a service that makes a mirror of the two directorys. like whatever gets saved into dir1 is also placed in dir2, kinda like a copy and paste? thats what i get when i look at what it does, i googled it and found instructions.
I thought this was under linux when I first replied. Wait, this is in reference to a linux system right?

re post 4: It doesn't write twice, just links to it. Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining it. IDK how well it may work via ftp. If you wanna try it out, then:

cd <path where you can access via ftp>
ln -s <path to your cstrike/logs> <name of link>

i.e. if your srcds was in /root/srcds, and you wanted to link it to /home/user1/logs, you' change directory to /home/user1, then

ln -s /root/srcds/cstrike/logs logs
United Strike Marine Corps
USMC-CO| θ (theta)