SRCDS Steam group

dedicated server scrds problem
hello folks Big Grin,

I'm new to this scene, but already got giant problems. I like playing with my friends css ,but that wouldn't work fine at all. So i decided to make a scrds dedicated server for css. Installed zombiemod , metamod, and mani admin plugins. That all works fine, but when my friends try to connect there loading thing stuck at 2 bars and says: 'failed to connect after 4 retries'. (this also happens to me). I tried almost everything ,but it seems to be that i can't fix it.
this is my port forwarding:
[Image: b7hw6u.jpg]
(i know: it's the orange live box of death Toungue)

Anyway could you guys take a look at this and help me. I also got my command promt but i don't know how to copy it xD. so i made some pictures.(it also says :connection to servers succesful and vac secure mode activated)

[Image: 2gtt66w.jpg]
[Image: 2motush.jpg]
[Image: 2eznxag.jpg]
[Image: 2mhyko6.jpg]

my internal ip is and my external(found by whatsmyip or something is:
this is my shortcut property: 'C:\SRCDS\srcds.exe -console -game cstrike -tickrate 100 -ip -port 27015 -maxplayers 16 +map zm_lila_panic -auto update'

I really really hope that i gave you enough information and that you could help me.

bump Rolleyes
1. Make sure you haven't portforwarded the same port twice, as you already did.

2. You can remove the -autoupdate parameter from your startup line, it's broken - doesn't work.

3. When your freinds and you are trying to connect, which IP do they and you exactly use?

4. Do you have a static LAN IP?