SRCDS Steam group

Setting up a LAN server
I've downloaded all the files for srcds and configured the server to work, however.

I have two IPs, the one assigned by my network and the one assigned by my ISP. If I use the IP assigned by my ISP I have to change the way my network uses TCP/IP connections, (As every guide tells me to do) thus disabling my internet connection. If I leave my IP set as the one assigned by my network, I can't launch the server (I get a "Couldn't allocate dedicated server UDP port" error)

Now, if I launch the server using the IP from my network, or if I disable my net connection to launch it using my ISP IP, the server only shows up on my computer, and only if I add the IP and port to my favorites list.

I have it set in the favorites list on another computer and it always gets <not responding> and even if I have it set as a LAN server in the config file, it doesn't show up in my list of LAN servers.

Can anyone give me some help here? I only want it to be a LAN server, so I can have a LAN party this coming weekend.

Edit: Before anyone asks, I've already forwarded all ports, and just to be safe I've done UDP and TCP 1200 and 27000-27039
Make sure you have ALL of these ports forwarded:
Goofy666 Wrote:[UDP] 1200 (used for Steam's Friends service)
[UDP] 27000 to 27015 (so that means all ports in between too)
[TCP] 27030 to 27039 (idem)
=> these are all Steam related ports

[UDP] 27015 and 27020 (default DS port, also used for HLTV)
[TCP] 27015 (you want to forward this for RCON access)
=> these ports are used by the dedicated server itself

My guess is you forgot to forward 27000 to 27015 (UDP).
May the Source be with you...

Want to know which ports to forward on your router for a Source DS? Click here!
Nope, all ports are forwarded.

I'm using a D-Link 624 Wireless Broadband Router via a network cable, all ports are forwarded and I have no other firewall present.