SRCDS Steam group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ake sure you get the authen
I’m not very happy with my free trial since it didn’t really offer an instant reduction of my fine lines and wrinkles like it claims. I used it for about two weeks and decided to Alleure Cream return it before the free trial was up. Then, I was informed that I couldn’t return it anymore because the time has lapsed so I was stuck with the formula and my credit card was billed. I was surprised that after two weeks they sent me another. I called them and knew immediately that this is a free trial scam where you will be sent a unit every month and your credit card will be charged. Scam, scam, scam! Stay away! Only order from the Alleure website to make sure you get the authentic product. The free trial is also offered there so you can test it and only pay shipping. Just remember to cancel the trial on time to avoid problems.Below is the list of the top eye cream brands on today’s market. With careful evaluation of safety and effectiveness of each brand, backed by clinical studies and research, we ranked the products from best (5 stars) to worst (2 stars). Each product’s potential to lighten dark circles, reduce eye bags and puffiness, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, increase hydration and to calm and soothe are the criteria used for determining the overall value of each eye cream brand. http://www.alvenaandduaderma.com/alleure-cream-Reviews/