SRCDS Steam group

[SOLVED] Server missing from server browser
Hello, my TF2 MvM server was working fine before but right now it's not appearing the server browser, my friends can't connect through the external IP and I can't connect through the LAN IP.

I would like to clarify that my server is fully up to date and I updated with the -verify_all command and that port forwarding is not the problem as the server gives me the public IP and I can't connect through LAN either.

Looking into the problem I originally thought that it was related to tf_mm_strict and tf_mm_servermode but no combination of these will make my server appear on the server list (despite it saying that it should appear). The only error I can find in the server logs is:
Sending CMsgGameServerMatchmakingStatus (state=ServerMatchmakingState_NOT_PARTICIPATING)

No matter what I've done this always appeared and I DO have steam_appid.txt in my orangebox folder with 440 in it.

My startup command is currently
C:\Servers\srcds\orangebox\srcds.exe -game "tf" -console +maxplayers 32 +map mvm_decoy -port 25565

I highly doubt it's connected to this but mvm_MAPNAME.cfg isn't getting executed despite being there.

Any and all help is appreciated.
Are you running this independent from Steam? If not, I would consider using a common port. 27015, 27016, 27017. Since Tf2 Doesnt use the Set master Server list like many of the other hostable servers.
-{RPG}- DoM
-Server Tech
TS 3:
Rising Phoenix Gaming
The port was supposed to be 27015 but I had minecraft on the brain when I set up that start up command, changed it back and it worked, thanks!