SRCDS Steam group

ID grupo steam Left 4 Dead
Does anyone have the group ID left4dead2 steam would like my server pc linux left4dead2, appear in
lobby group steam servers, this community. I see it multiple servers, but I think presciso ID number to put on my
sv_steamgroup ??? server.cfgSad
Could you please retype that. Or as I understood it... use the Steam group id in the sv_steamgroup variable.
(03-19-2011, 09:01 AM)realchamp Wrote:  Could you please retype that. Or as I understood it... use the Steam group id in the sv_steamgroup variable.

I'd like the number of the group to add in steam left4dead2
sv_steamgroup my server to appear in the lobby.
(03-19-2011, 10:49 PM)bolder Wrote:  
(03-19-2011, 09:01 AM)realchamp Wrote:  Could you please retype that. Or as I understood it... use the Steam group id in the sv_steamgroup variable.

I'd like the number of the group to add in steam left4dead2
sv_steamgroup my server to appear in the lobby.

Ah okay. I think I got it Smile

Code:
//Steam group # to assign to server
sv_steamgroup #

//<1> Do not connect to the Match Making Service
sv_steamgroup_exclusive 0

//Allow connections without creating lobby
sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0

Like that? Then replace the # with your groupid Smile
I ~think~ he's asking, "Where do I find my group ID so I can put it into my server.cfg."
(03-23-2011, 11:32 AM)Dragineez Wrote:  I ~think~ he's asking, "Where do I find my group ID so I can put it into my server.cfg."

Hey, how are you? Well, I have a l4d2 server and I really want the IDgroup of the official group.I'll be very happy in put my server in the steam group list, thank you very much!
In steam go to your group.

ie.. Community then Groups.Visit admin page. Your id is at the top.