SRCDS Steam group

srcds (LAN) steam & non-steam clients connecting
Hey there peeps

Please can you guys & grrls help me ASAP.
I am going to a LAN tomorrow & I am setting up the servers, I am using hldsupdatetool to get srcds.
Most peeps dont have a copy of hl2 so most of them will be using a cracked version, but there will be peeps using a legid version, now what exactly must I do so that legid & non-legid clients can join.

I read some where that if you block the steam ip's & ports then it wont validate & every1 can connect

Please answer asap
tnx
well as long as everyone has there steam uptodate, legit or not, then just don't have internet go to the server, and all the steam id's will just be stea_id_lan or something like that. soo yea.

although it might be kinda hard for all these people with "cracked" versions, cuz theres supposed to be an update today, a manditory one, well for css, dod:s was yesterday, and they haven't gotten the update they won't be able to play. unless everyone else hasn't gotten the update either.
tell them its on steam for under a tenner.
Cheap cvnts
Clanplanet.co.uk Gaming Servers
Licensed Ventrilo Host - AA Honor Provider - Great Service & Prices
Um....

all that should show up is steam_id:lan

other than that, cracks are bad. I agree with what stealth said.
Tnx for all your guys help, I setup the server each running different server.cfg & mani_server.cfg files.
(BTW both the cracked & legid version of cs:s connected to the server wil no problem & they are both 100% upto date)
Now im stuck with the last obsticale, is there a way to execute different mapcycle.cfg files per server?
Remebering that all 3 servers are running off 1 copy of srcds.

tnx a ton Smile
just add the line +mapcyclefile <filename> to the startup line.
yea like joesoap said with the mapcycle.. and he sure everything will get the update today.. it was released just like 20 mins ago..
Ok so this would be right?

Code:
@echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes...
echo If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window and type Y followed by Enter.
title srcds.com Watchdog
:srcds
echo (%time%) srcds started.
echo (%time%) Server 01 Starting...
start /high /wait srcds.exe -console -insecure -tickrate 100 +fps_max 600 +sv_lan 1 -pingboost 2 -nomaster -binary -port 27014 -game cstrike +exec server01 +map de_dust2 +maxplayers 20 +mapcyclefile mapcycle01.txt
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.
goto srcds

Where would the mapcycle file be placed?
in the cstrike folder right?

tnx
yea the mapcycle.txt file gets put in the cstrike folder.