SRCDS Steam group

SRCDS Gmod windows 7 server help.
Well, I have double clicked the batch file (which i entitled server_run.bat) in my C: Scrds folder and it opens cmd . and then lines continue until it ends at "VAC secured mode is activated", now i ask... what now, nothing really has happened what do i use to connect to my server.

Here is information on how i set up my computer and what batch files i used etc. This is the Server Start Batch file

" @echo off
cd c:\srcds/orangebox
echo Starting game server.
echo Beginning "Garry's Mod"
srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm_construct +maxplayers 15
echo "Garry's Mod" has now started.
echo It is recommended that you start Server Crash Recovery aswell."

Now obviously the messages are not supposed to be there but i thought to keep them, no error messages have been popping up

My external IP is and when you add a :27015 to the ned (making That is the IP for my undedicated listing server. (so if othe players write in console, "connect" they will connect to my undedicated listing server, as long as i am on it).

I have forwarded all the ports that it says to forward at the Gmod wiki, but there could of been some problems in the forwarding process...

For some reason i have followed all the steps and in my C: drive i have two scrds folders. One only has hldsUpdateTool in it and other related files why the other one has all the orange box data files in it. I put the
server_run.bat in C:/Scrds (the one with the orange box content) i also put in the crash bat that i entitled scrds.bat, that is given on this site in the same place.

Scrds.exe would not run, so i did it in .Bat version instead.

Server.cfg was not created in the C:/scrds/orangebox/Garrysmod/cfg folder so i copy and pasted a cfg file from the internet and saved it as "server.cfg" the file goes as followed

" "hostname" "Bleese"
"sv_defaultgamemode" "sandbox"
"sv_lan" "0"
"maxplayers" "15"
"sbox_allownpcs" "0"
"sbox_maxprops" "200"
"sbox_maxragdolls" "4"
"sbox_maxnpcs" "0"
"sbox_maxballoons" "20"
"sbox_maxeffects" "2"
"sbox_maxdynamite" "2"
"sbox_maxlamps" "5"
"sbox_maxthrusters" "25"
"sbox_maxwheels" "20"
"sbox_godmode" "0"
"sbox_plpldamage" "0"
"sbox_playergod" "0"
"sbox_noclip" "1"
"sbox_maxhoverballs" "25"
"sbox_maxvehicles" "2"
"sbox_maxbuttons" "16"
"rcon_password" "********""

(the password is a actual word, i just do not want you guys to know it Toungue)

Also in the steps it says in windows Dedicated server it would not allow me to make a good target path to the HldsUpdaterTool shortcut the target path was "-command update -game garrysmod -dir C:\srcds" it came up with a message saying that "-command" was not a location, so i tried doing it in cmd . and it did something for about 10 seconds and then, that was it. so i pretty much skipped this step, so if this step is super necessary or something, please tell me what .GCF files i need to extract, and i already have GCFscape.

Thanks for your time, this is my first dedicated server and, yes i am a noob, also, If i do get this dedicated server running is there anyway to have like... admins and moderators and users and such, is there a build or something i can download

EDIT: When i type in "connect" it does not connect. it does the usual "failed after 4 retries message" please help! i dont know what to do and there seems to be no information on what to do next. Another window opens when i run Server_run.bat which is in cmd . and says,

"Starting Game Server
Beggining garrysmod"

and thats it, sometimes it says soemthing about batch files nad then (Y'N) but if you press Y or N it just closes down... what do i do!