Jason Ruymen Wrote:A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
Shared Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
- Fixed a dedicated server crash when HLTV disconnects.
- Fixed a crash in the materialsystem.
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a bug with the Horseless Headless Horsemann falling through playerclip ladders.
- Fixed a bug with grenades sometimes exploding on friendly players.
- Fixed the Sticky Jumper doing damage to enemies.
- Fixed spectators collecting the Haunted Halloween Gift in Mann Manor.
- Fixed trading the Saxton Hale Mask granting the achievement to the recipient.
- Fixed the Candy Coroner achievement not awarding the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask.
- Updated Mann Manor
- Improved clipping to prevent players from getting out of the map and to fix various exploit ledges.
- Updated the Ghastlier Gibus to be tradable.
- Updated the localization files.
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)