SRCDS Steam group

People can't connect to my css server
Server OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50Ghz (4 CPUs) ~ 2.5GHz
Ram: 4gb
Game(s): Counter-Strike Source
Admin Mods: None

People are currently unable to join my dedicated server which I run off my computer ever since I installed deathmatch mod. Here is some information.

In the shortcut I have to open my server through the console I use this in the target area

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\HLServer\srcds.exe" -console -game cstrike +maxplayers 10 +map de_dust2 -autoupdate"

Here is a screenshot of when the server is running

[Image: 333jzbl.png]

and here are my forwarded ports

[Image: 25fhzfa.png]

If you need any more screenshots or info please ask. My friend was able to connect before I installed DeathMatch mod but now he can't. I give him this command to put in the console for him to connect. connect
Forward ports to

That's the IP of the gameserver in the first picture ... (before you changed the pictures ...)
thanks! it worked Big Grin

Me and a couple of other friends are playing. Many thanks Wink
sorry about double posting but i have a new problem, i installed deathmatch mod and now my friend can't join. I can join it myself and deathmatch seems to be working fine but he cannot connect. Any help please?
Fix port forwarding again.
Also, remove rule 13.
~ Mooga ...w00t? - on Twitter
[Image: 76561197965445574.png]
Please do not PM me for server related help
fqdn Wrote:if you've seen the any of the matrix movies, a game server is not all that different. it runs a version of the game that handles the entire world for each client connected. that's the 2 sentence explanation.
Maybe you should change the server IP adres to a static one so you don't have to change the forwarded ports on your router.
On a sidenote, -autoupdate doesn't work on Windows. So you might want to remove that too Toungue