SRCDS Steam group

Windows 7 host and play error.
Sorry for the wall of text but.

Server OS:Windows 7 32bit
Processor: duo core 2.76 ghz
Ram: 4 GB
Game(s): Garrysmod 10, Zombiemaster
Start Up Command:start /wait srcds.exe -console -game zombie_master +map zm_docksofthedead +ip +tv_port 27020 +hostport 27016 +maxplayers 14

I'm hosting and playing off the same Pc, I never had a issue with running the server when i had windows XP 32bit but now every time i try to join my own server or some one else's when I have my server running I get the error after 4 retries" but if i close the server and try to join some one else's server it lets me. My ports are set the same way they where on XP so i don't know what could be doing this.

Note. Any one can join my server even people on my network fine , its just not leting me on.
Windows Firewall?
Looking for a game server? Visit and pick one up as low as $2.50 / mo!
Read the thread linked in my Signature.
You need to change your host post. The problem is that the server is running on the ports the game is trying to use. Fix the ports, fix the problem.
~ Mooga ...w00t? - on Twitter
[Image: 76561197965445574.png]
Please do not PM me for server related help
fqdn Wrote:if you've seen the any of the matrix movies, a game server is not all that different. it runs a version of the game that handles the entire world for each client connected. that's the 2 sentence explanation.