SRCDS Steam group

TF2 Server crashes after switching teams
Server OS: Windows Server: 32 Bit
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.06 GHz
Ram: 1GB
Game(s): Team Fortress 2
Start Up Command: C:\Server\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game tf +map ctf_2fort -maxplayers 10
Admin Mods: MetaMod

Full Install Command: HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game tf -dir "C:/Server"

I'm running this server on my own computer, I have decent internet, and hardly any lag, even with 4+ people.

The crash usually happens without warning whenever someone switches teams, but sometimes it doesn't crash. (usually when it doesn't crash, the player is dead)
Make sure the server is up to date. Are you running any plugins?
Are you using sourcemod?
Looking for a game server? Visit and pick one up as low as $2.50 / mo!
MetaMod and SourceMod work together right? but I can disable the plugins, and it still happens. I've updated the server, no luck.

thanks for trying guys, any help is very appreciated. I'm renting a server late tonight/tomorrow, so do you think the problem will still be there?
When you start from SRCDS console what errors do you see? (if any)
Also try checking after a teamswap.
Does it create a DUMP file?

How much ram is it using?
Running a computer and playing from it could always cause problems. Do you notice any RAM or CPU spikes when the crash occurs?
realchamp Wrote:
Hazz Wrote:Has someone helped you on these forums? If so, help someone else
Mooga Wrote:OrangeBox is a WHORE.
Read this please:
deadpool: I've had a friend join, and switch teams, no DUMP file. it uses about 36000kb of ram average

SpartanFrog: no ram or CPU spikes :<

Beaverbeliever: I've read that, understood it, but I enjoy running the server from my computer. I'm renting a server either in a couple hours, or when I wake up tomorrow, I'll see if the problem still exists then.

more ideas guys, need to know how to fix this just in case renting a server doesn't help